Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The little things

These days, it's the little things that make me happy. Yesterday I ran a little over 2 miles before I felt any pain. Last week I couldn't even do a mile. Obviously this is better. Is it where I want to be? Definitely not. But it's something. Who would have thought that I would be dying to run even 10 miles per week? I was running 25! Oh wait, that's what got me here.

I don't really have anything exciting to report. I saw the orthopedist last week. We'll just say I was underwhelmed with what he had to say and leave it at that. My PT continues to be awesome.

I believe I ran a whole 20 something miles this month. Dare I hope for 50 next month?? With any luck I will be back very soon with a really exciting report about my running.

~Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment